I'm running APRSISCE32 on a WIN 7 32-bit laptop, connected to the internet over my wi-fi router. Attached to the laptop is a Kantronics KPC-3+, which is connected to an Alinco DR-635 listening on 144.39. The DR-635 is on its own antenna about 150 feet away from the tower. My buddy, KL7JVD is beaconing on 144.39, as am I from my Kenwood D710G on another antenna atop my tower. I'm also beaconing as AL7L-7 from a TH-d72 HT.
I've configured a port named KPC-3+ with RF to IS checked. Looking at its log, I can see packets which have arrived from all three of the beacons. However, none of them appear on the screen, nor do any of them pass through the IGate to APRS.fi.
I've configured the KPC-3+ over and over, resetting it to NEWUSER mode in between. I've traced audio all the way to pins 5 and 6 on the DB-9 from the radio. I've substituted another KPC-3+. I've changed out all the cables connecting everything together. I can see those packets, but I can't make them show up on the screen, and I can't IGate them to IS.
I can send any log the program can produce to anyone. I'd be glad to meet someone on the phone. I've been at this for four days now, had it working for about 20 minutes with the D710 hooked to my big computer. It quit after a while, and I have no idea why.
TNX es 73 de AL7L
Pat Moore, Juneau, AK