Hi Lynn, Steve etal..
A few thoughts on the front page..
1. the various page tags and menus are quite confusing..
The green above the line options , and the top Menu options draw your eye to them, but then they don't screem click on me to find what you want. I would have thought perhaps Menus first, then Documentation, then sitemap, then forum then contacts…
2. The top frame menu on the left is what draws your eye on that side, but these seem to be more default wiki pages rather than user information pages.. So these need to then exactly replicate the green choices across the top, in the same order.
Both 1 and 2 should then allow access to the tree providing accress to all the other pages.
3. the littering of map types through the page is also confusing, and should be just on a separate page.
4. The actual content on the first page needs to be trimmed back to just include a very basic description of the software with a mobile and a PC screen shot, a bit about Lynn, a download link/Yahoo group link and not much more. Basically has to look "sexy" but not overwealming and confusing.
5. I'm not a programmer, much more an interested observer/ player / tester who is happy to jump in the deep end and do some design stuff.. Just haven't used this system before so trying it out with this post to see what happens.. I probably need to be told/shown what to do to assist if possible..
73 Kim VK2ASY